Most Australians are attracted to the beauty of the Australian bush. Our aim has been to provide luxury accommodation in bushland surroundings. Stepping outside the door of your private cottage you will be serenaded by the local birdlife. Watch the gentle goings-on of the river from your own outdoor setting. Peace.
Nundoobah Retreat consists of 2 cottages facing north directly onto the Dawson River. Each cottage contains:
- A spacious living area with a double lounge, dining table, log fire in winter, TV, video, DVD and CD-player
- A fully self-contained granite kitchen equipped with oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
- A luxurious bathroom with double spa bath, double shower, candles and scented bath oils
- One bedroom with a king size bed and an additional TV and DVD
- An outdoor table and chairs setting overlooking the river
- A user-friendly outdoor barbeque
- Books & games on request
- City dwellers will appreciate the taste of the natural rain water.